The Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service is working to make www.euias.co.uk as accessible and usable as possible.
- We aim to use a web font so all text is easy to read.
- We have appropriate alt tags for images to convey information.
- We ensure that navigation through our websites works in a consistent way.
- We do not rely on just colour as the only way of giving information.
- We avoid the use of images of text wherever possible, and provide equivalent text links that consist of images.
All pages on this site are WCAG AA compliant, complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are in compliance.
Compatibility with tools
The site should be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- operating system speech packages
AbilityNet provides guidance about how to: