We have a number of policies covering end-point assessment which can be downloaded below:
- Appeals Policy And Procedure
- Complaints Handling Policy
- Conflict Of Interest Policy
- Data Submission, Protection And Sharing Policy
- Internal Quality Assurance Policy
- Malpractice And Maladministration Policy
- Prevent, Safeguarding And Equality Policy
- Reasonable Adjustments Policy And Application
- Risk Management Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- Re-sit and Re-take Policy
Additional policies, such as certification, re-sits/re-takes, continuous improvement, and reliability and validity, are currently being updated. For a copy of any of these policies please contact us using the information below.
Find out more
To find out how the Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service can help you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 0845 077 99 22 or complete our online enquiry form.