How to Appoint
Selecting the Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service
If you have chosen or are delivering an apprenticeship and would like to know how to register for end-point assessment, you can follow our straightforward five-step guide to ensuring you have end-point assessment in place for your apprentices:
1. Select us as your end-point assessment provider
Fill in our employer selection form to appoint us as your end-point assessment organisation.
2. Register your apprentices
You or your training provider then register your apprentices with us.
3. Confirm activities and payments.
We will work with you and your lead training provider to arrange the necessary contracts and confirm activities.
4. Identify technical experts and assessors
We will work with you to identify, appoint and approve technical experts and assessors.
5. Attend training on end-point assessment
We will provide a mixture of face to face training and webinars for your apprenticeship team and for all technical experts and assessors on all the tools for end-point assessment. In addition we will provide you with an interactive scheme handbook to support all those involved.
Useful templates – registering with EUIAS
We have produced a set of templates to support the selection and registration process, which can be downloaded from the list below and returned to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Network Craftsperson
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (Electricity and Gas)
- Water Process Technician
- Utilities Engineering Technician
- Gas Network Craftsperson
- Gas Network Team Leader
- Gas engineering
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Electrical Power Protection and Plant Commissioning Engineer
- Electrical Power Networks Engineer
Find out more
To find out how the Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service can help you, please contact us via our online enquiry form, or on email email@example.com. You can also call us on 0845 077 99 22.