Become an End-Point Assessor
We are always looking for talented industry experts to join our team to deliver a wide range of assessment services.
Our End-Point Assessors play a vital role in assessing the next generation of energy and utilities professionals who are at the end of their apprenticeship programmes.
We are looking for experienced Independent End-Point Assessors to support our Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) deliver the Level 3 Gas Network Craftsperson Apprenticeship, on a freelance basis, across the following pathways:
- Network maintenance Craftsperson (Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Network Maintenance Craftsperson (Pressure Management)
- Network Pipelines Maintenance Craftsperson
- Emergency Response Craftsperson
We are specifically interested in hearing from candidates who are occupationally competent within the Electrical & Instrumentation and Emergency Response pathways.
The closing date for all applications is 30 November 2023.
What does an Independent End-Point Assessor do?
As part of our commitment to delivering a high quality, rigorous end point assessment service to the energy and utilities sector, we will require Independent End-Point Assessors to support the EUIAS team deliver a range of activities, including:
- Assessing and documenting apprentice competence against Apprenticeship Standards either at designated venues or remotely, using the stated assessment methods
- Participating in standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to End-point Assessment
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of EUIAS End-point Assessment policies and procedures
Why become a freelance Independent End-Point Assessor for the EUIAS?
- We are an established, highly regarded, Ofqual-recognised apprenticeship end point assessment organisation within the energy and utilities sector.
- We are committed to quality and delivering a rigorous service across a range of industries including gas, power, water, nuclear and many more.
- The EUIAS helps ensure apprentices can do the job they trained for – you will therefore help shape the future of the sector.
- We offer introductory training sessions for all our new Independent End-point Assessors, giving you the structure, policy and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- We provide on-going help and support to all our assessors with assessor updates, and briefings to keep you up-to-date with quality assurance and qualification requirements.
- We endeavour to provide our assessors with a flexible, steady stream of work based on their availability.