End-point Assessment for your apprentices
Who are we?
We were established in 2014 in response to the employers in the energy and utilities industries looking for a robust and high-quality assessment service for their technical apprenticeships working in safety critical industries.
Since 2014 we have led the way:
- The first end-point assessment organisation to pass an apprentice on the new standards
- The first female apprentice
- The first achievers through Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician (MOET) apprenticeship standard & Dual Fuel Smart Meter Technician
- The first end-point assessment organisation to graduate 1000 apprentices
We work with FE Colleges
Kelli Horner, Apprenticeship Manager at Kendal College said:
“We are delighted with the support received by the EUIAS as an end-point assessment organisation. The communication has been excellent and the range of support processes in place have ensured our apprentices are fully prepared for the end-point assessment element. The team visited our centre and proved to be a valuable resource to employers.”
We work with major employers:
- National Grid
- EDF Energy
- Kimberly Clark
- Severn Trent
- Cadent Gas
- British Sugar
These are only a few of the brands we work with and it’s not just in energy and utilities, we have customers in several adjacent industries as well supporting several FE Colleges and independent providers with their local employers.
The standards we are approved for:
We are approved for 13 apprenticeship standards including:
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Power Network Craftsperson
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (Electricity and Gas)
- Water Process Technician
- Utilities Engineering Technician
- Gas Network Craftsperson
- Gas Network Operative
- Gas Engineering Operative
- Electrical Power Protection and Plant Commissioning Engineer
- Electrical Power Network Engineer
- Engineering Construction Pipefitter
- Water Network Operative
- Water Process Operative
We are reviewing the standards we deliver end-point assessment for, so if you have a cohort of apprentices requiring end-point assessment, which is not on the list, it is still worth having a conversation with us.
We recommend that FE Colleges appoint an end-point assessment organisation at the start of the apprenticeship, so both parties are clear on what is expected. Once appointed, the EUIAS will provide employers with guidance materials and training to support them throughout the apprenticeship journey. The EUIAS service includes:
- End point assessment specifications and resources
- A dedicated service delivery coordinator to support you through the end point assessment
- Practical observation review service for end point assessment tasks
Our achievement rates
Our end point assessment is high quality and robust as you would expect in safety critical industries. We have supported over 2,000 apprentices through end point assessment to date. We work closely with our employers, FE colleges, training providers and apprentices to ensure that they are well prepared and ready for assessment, and able to achieve the highest grade possible.
To choose the EUIAS as your end-point assessment organisation or to find out more about how the team can help you, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.