Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) uses ACE360, an industry-wide Apprenticeship management system, to book and manage all End Point Assessments making the process easier, more efficient, secure and paper free.
With EUIAS, training providers and employers won’t have to pay a penny since EUIAS will be absorbing all costs associated with using ACE360 and since the system is web-based, you won’t have to install any software or invest in any new kit to use it.
Sign up to ACE360
If you are already using ACE360, make sure you have sent a link to request to EUIAS
If you are not currently using ACE360, you will need to create a free account. The process for creating an ACE360 account and registering apprentices is very straightforward:
- You first need to create an ACE360 account and send a link request to EUIAS (new users only) – this will prompt a call from our Business Development Manager, Steve Green, to discuss your needs and complete a service level agreement.
- You then need to add apprentice data, including their provisional start date for end-point assessment.
- You then attach the relevant Standard to the apprentice and choose EUIAS as the EPAO for that apprentice.
How do I use ACE360 to track Gateway eligibility?
We have created a guide to help you understand how to do this. You can access the Gateway eligibility guide here.
- ACE360 Knowledge Base
- Training Provider Induction Webinar Recording
- How to use ACE360 to track Gateway eligibility
Find out more
If you have any additional queries, please contact your Service Delivery Coordinator directly, call us on 0121 713 8310 or email us at email@example.com.