Who we are
Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) is the Awarding Organisation for the utilities industries.
To support the utilities industries to meet their workforce development needs, we are expanding our offer to include regulated and non-regulated qualifications as well as EPA.
We are committed to developing recognised, respected, relevant, fit for purpose and competitively priced qualifications, which make a positive difference to learners, training providers and employers.
We work with centres; training providers, colleges and employers, who share our values to ensure learners acquire skills and knowledge, to contribute to a safe, sustainable and skilled workforce.
How we support Centres
Our highly experienced and technically qualified team will support you from initial enquiry, through the Centre Approval process and throughout our quality assurance processes to certification.
You will benefit from:
- tailored training for your team members
- online systems for registration, assessments, tracking and claiming achievement; accessible 24/7
- comprehensive guidance documentation
- access to appointed contacts to answer queries and provide excellent customer service
Our aim is to support you to efficiently and effectively deliver our qualifications, and to help you to offer a first class service to your learners and employer clients.
EUIAS Qualifications offer:
- Street Works Certificates for Operatives and Supervisors (England) Scotland – available from April 2024
- Network Construction Operations (Gas and Water) Level 2 – Coming soon
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work and Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work – coming soon.
Policies and fees
Click here for our Policies and Fees.
Find Out More
To find out how we can support you, including how to become an approved Centre, please fill out the form and a member of our team will be in touch. Alternatively please email: firstname.lastname@example.org