EPA Specification Re-design
Following customer feedback we have re-designed the format of our EPA specifications. The new format presents specifications in two discrete sections; with all support documents contained in the second section.
By doing this we have removed duplication and improved readability. All existing specifications are in the process of being converted to the new format.
Currently, you can see the new format used for:
- Gas Network Operative
- Water Industry Network Technician
- Water Industry Treatment Process Technician
The next two to be available in the new format are:
- Engineering Operative
- Gas Engineering Operative
The remainder of our EPA specifications will be available in the new format over the coming months.
Remember, our EPA Specifications contain everything you need to know about your end-point assessment including:
- details of the standard with amplification and guidance
- the assessments explained, with grading criteria so you know exactly what is required to gain a pass and higher grades
- guidance on preparing for practice assessments
- a practice knowledge test for those standards that use knowledge tests
All Specifications and Resources can be found here.