Choosing an End-Point Assessment Organisation
Who is EUAIS?
The Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) is a government approved End-Point Assessment organisation, committed to delivering high quality assessments in safety critical industries.
Since 2014 we have led the way:
- The first EPAO to pass an apprentice on the new standards
- The first female apprentice
- The first achievers through Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician (MOET) apprenticeship standard & Dual Fuel Smart Meter Technician
- The first EPAO to graduate 1000 apprentices
We work closely with our clients to deliver rigorous, robust end-point assessment in safety critical industries.
How can we help you?
EUIAS will support you each step of the way with a dedicated account management team available to answer your queries and guide you through the process. If you’re just starting out on the apprenticeship journey or looking to change your EPAO we are hand to make the difference. To find out how we can help you, contact Steven Green on 07765 253 454 or email@example.com or complete short form below and we will contact you.
We are approved for 13 apprenticeship standards including:
- Power Network Craftsperson
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (Electricity and Gas)
- Water Process Technician
- Utilities Engineering Technician
- Gas Network Craftsperson
- Gas Network Operative (replacing Gas Network Team Leader)
- Gas Engineering Operative
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Electrical Power Protection and Plant Commissioning Engineer
- Electrical Power Network Engineer
- Engineering Construction Pipefitter
- Water Network Operative
- Water Process Operative
If you are a training provider, we work with you and your employer to map out and schedule assessment activities in line with the requirements of the apprenticeship assessment plans.
Employers – how to select an EPAO
Appointing your end point assessment organisation is a five-step process:
- Complete our employer selection form
You complete a form to confirm you have selected us as your end-point assessment organisation.
- Register apprentices
You or your training provider then register your apprentices with us.
- Confirm activity and payments
We will work with you and the lead training provider to arrange the necessary service level contracts and confirm activities.
- Identify technical experts and assessors
We will select and approve independent technical experts and assessors to meet each assessment plan’s requirements.
- Attend training on end-point assessment
We will provide a mixture of face to face training and webinars for your apprenticeship team and for all technical experts and assessors on all the tools for end-point assessment. In addition, we will provide you with guidance materials to support all those involved.
Find out more
To find out how we can help you, contact Steven Green on 0121 713 8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and we will be in touch.