Choosing an End-Point Assessment Organisation
Who is EUAIS?
The Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) is a government approved End-Point Assessment organisation, committed to delivering high quality assessments in safety critical industries.
Since 2014 we have led the way:
- The first EPAO to pass an apprentice on the new standards
- The first female apprentice
- The first achievers through Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician (MOET) apprenticeship standard & Dual Fuel Smart Meter Technician
- The first EPAO to graduate 1000 apprentices
We work closely with our clients to deliver rigorous, robust end-point assessment in safety critical industries.
How can we help you?
EUIAS will support you each step of the way with a dedicated account management team available to answer your queries and guide you through the process.
If you’re just starting out on the apprenticeship journey or looking to change your EPAO we are hand to make the difference.
To find out how we can help you, contact Steven Green on 07765 253 454 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete short form below and we will contact you.
We are approved for 16 apprenticeship standards including:
- Power Network Craftsperson
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (Electricity and Gas)
- Water Process Technician
- Utilities Engineering Technician
- Gas Network Craftsperson
- Gas Network Operative
- Gas Engineering Operative
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Electrical Power Protection and Plant Commissioning Engineer
- Electrical Power Network Engineer
- Engineering Construction Pipefitter
- Water Network Operative
- Water Process Operative
- Water Industry Network Technician (WINT)
- Water Industry Treatment Process Technician (WITPT)
- Engineering Operative
Click here to view the resources for each standard.
Find out more
To find out how we can help you, email email@example.com or complete the form below and we will be in touch.