Engineering construction pipefitter – assessment plan adjustment
We recently notified the EQA body for this standard, ECITB, of an anomaly in the assessment plan ST0162/AP02. The following adjustment has been approved by IfATE:
The following grading criteria can be disregarded when grading of the Practical Assessment:
- Is able to work well within teams.
- Requires minimum supervision with practical tasks and meets the requirements of the standards
- Through comprehensive communication skills, positive team working, accurate reporting and application of initiative able to align with team dynamics and help support improvement of workplace efficiency.
- Works unsupervised, seeks more responsibility when prompted and sometimes finds time to help and assist others. Shows some of the attributes required for progression into higher and more technically demanding roles once more experienced.
- Supports productivity through encouraging conflict free and fully aligned teams. Seen as a source of advice and guidance by peers.
- Consistently seeks more responsibility and consistently helps and assist others. Already shows potential for progression.
The EUIAS EPA Specification for this standard takes account of this adjustment.
If you have any queries about this please contact us via email@example.com.