Welcome to the readers of FE Week
How can we help you?
Contact Steven Green on 07765 253 454 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and we will contact you.
The Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) is a government approved End-Point Assessment organisation, committed to delivering high quality assessments in safety critical industries.
Our flexible working means we continue to safely deliver end-point assessments under current COVID-19 restrictions.
If you are a training provider, we work with you and your employer to map out and schedule assessment activities in line with the requirements of the apprenticeship assessment plans.
We are approved for 12 apprenticeship standards including:
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
- Power Network Craftsperson
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (Electricity and Gas)
- Water Process Technician
- Utilities Engineering Technician
- Gas Network Craftsperson
- Gas Network Operative
- Gas Engineering Operative
- Electrical Power Protection and Plant Commissioning Engineer
- Electrical Power Network Engineer
- Engineering Construction Pipefitter
- Water Network Operative
Why work with us?
Since 2014 we have led the way:
- The first EPAO to pass an apprentice on the new standards
- The first female apprentice
- The first achievers through Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician (MOET) apprenticeship standard & Dual Fuel Smart Meter Technician
- The first EPAO to graduate 1000 apprentices
We work closely with our clients to deliver rigorous, robust end-point assessment in safety critical industries.
Watch our video to hear why our clients work with us.
Find out more
To find out how we can help you, contact Steven Green on 07765 253 454 or email@example.com or complete the form below and we will contact you.